Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Beginnings

It's been a long time since I've blogged but today I saw the Buzzard circling in the East and for the first time since we moved here and I knew that something had changed.


I turned to my cards... to the animals... this is the message that they brought me...



This card represents that which was occurring when I decided not to continue with my last blog - I drew the 9 of Ancients, the Gila Monster, in reverse. This indicates a loss of balance, the need to take refuge for my own preservation, from an extreme and unhealthy situation.








I was interested to find out what was occurring at the time to cause this loss of balance and brought forth the 7 of Winged Ones, the Magpie, again reversed. This came as a warning, it was not safe for me to continue what I was doing and not to let my pride stop me from admitting a temporary defeat. It also implied that I could have been in danger from others, that I may have been the recipiate of psychic attack.





I needed to know if I was still at risk and whether or not to begin again. The last card I drew was the Moon. The Wolf has presented itself for my protection, it teaches us to be empowered by our ability to communicate, to trust our instincts and to prepare for the changes taking place, to walk our path with heart.






While this reading didn't offer me that much new information I was pleased to see the Wolf present. I have often worked with a young male Timber Wolf in the form of a Totem Guide. During the time I stopped writing he began to appear as a black Wolf which felt like a shadow side to his nature with which I felt uncomfortable and stopped connecting to him. Some months ago missing his playful energy, I decided to invest in a dog of my own and happily purchased what I thought to be an Inuit bitch.



It seems that my ability to manifest is still stong and within a few days of getting her home I realised that something was very wrong. I hit the internet and made tonnes of phone calls but soon I had my answer...I had been sold a Wolf-hybrid! Illegal in this country or requiring a Dangerous Wild Animals Licence this puppy had been advertised as being a great family pet and of all things I had named her La Loba, (the Wolf Woman), I'm guessing that means my intuition's still working!



While the wild woman in me would love to have kept her, her prey instinct around the children made this impossible and sadly she had to go back. It's nice to know that the spirit of the Wolf still watches over me and I welcome home my Totem Guide.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM , Blogger Dink said...

Hi sweet Pea,
Was great seeing you monday, you helped make my week :)

Thought i would welcome you back to blog land and send you a little pressie, couldn't leave you a comment from my new blog so i had to hunt about for my account details here, but i had to as this graphic just called your name!

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/graphics/228942
hmm it wont let me add the pic, boooo! u will have to copy un paste the link ;) or ill email it :)

Sweet dreams.
Speak soon xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home