Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Navajo Healing Prayer

"I have made your sacrifice,
I have prepared a smoke for you.
My feet restore for me,
My legs restore for me,
My body restore for me,
My mind restore for me,
My voice restore for me.
Today take out your spell for me,
Today take away your spell from me.
Far off from me it is taken!
Far off, you have done it!
Happily I recover.
Happily my interior becomes cool,
Happily my eyes regain their power
Happily my head becomes cool,
Happily my legs regain their power,
Happily I hear again!
Happily for me the spell is taken off!
Happily may I walk
In beauty, I walk!
With beauty before me,
I walk with beauty behind me,
I walk with beauty below me,
I walk with beauty above me,
I walk with beauty all around me,
I walk.
In beauty it is finished.
In beauty it is finished.
In beauty it is finished.
In beauty it is finished."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home