Saturday, September 22, 2007

How Do You Colour Your Life?



I decided to have a sleep
this afternoon. I'm in the early
stages of pregnancy and finding
myself increasingly tired at
the moment.
I began to dream...I was in my old flat, upstairs sat at my computer checking my emails.
I seemed to have loads; they were posted like links with a simplistic, symbolic butterfly
image to click on, they were beautiful...i hit on one, it was a rich purple, merging
into a soft pink..."How do you colour an abortion," it stated, "how odd," my
dream self thought aloud...another in a gorgeous emerald green caught
my eye, "How do you colour a miscarriage," there were hundreds,
"How do you colour... life, love, grief, passion..." the list went on.
Every colour, every emotion and experience was displayed in vibrant shades
of beauty. It's how you transform it, I thought to myself, it's how the butterfly
sets you free.I was disturbed by the sound of a child crying and ran to a downstairs
window, to look out. I saw a woman leaving, she looked a lot like me... It's time to go,I
told myself, as I began to wake.
It's all about perspective,

How Do You Colour
Your Life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home