Thursday, April 24, 2008

By Request...




A good friend has requested a close up of the beading in my Medicine Pouches...I aim to please...

This is the best one I have of the Eagle... It has already been gifted so I can't take any more photo's unfortunately.




The Lion, like my Son, is my pride and joy. As you can see he has additional charms and medicine symbols sewn into his mane.
I've tried to get in closer but my camera skills are relatively limited and it all becomes a blur....another skill to practice on...

3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

Thanks Nat. Its good to see a bit more but I suspect the camera is not able to focus so close... maybe we'll see each other soon and I'll be able to use my superduper macro lens on the lion for you!

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Ruth said...

Hello Natalie! It's interesting - a lot of people seem to be doing creative, very grounded stuff at the moment. I haven't done a lot on my blog recently either - I've been busy plating seeds and doing art work.

 
At 3:30 AM , Blogger Dink said...

Hi honey...
Lovely beady designs... weirdly enough im working on a stitching/wall hanging with beads on it at the mo for Pud, altho its more felt and charms on my part...i didnt do the bead work :)

Keep it up!
See you on the weekend after next...if you remember heheehee *spank*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home