Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fantastic Mr Fox



Last night while out visiting some friends and family, a Fox crossed my path. It's was a youngster, not yet having reached full size but sinewy and athletic looking, graceful and agile. He emerged from the shadows in the East, loped across the road, disappearing into the undergrowth to the West.


The Fox is a keeper of magic, healing, shapeshifting and invisibility, a keeper of the between times and the sacred energy they hold. The Fox can act as a guide in these realms, teaching us the art of camouflage, that we may see or here things otherwise missed. It suggests that knowledge is power and that I should be wary with whom I share it. This will prevent the unnecessary obstacles created by others and allow me to accomplish tasks more quickly. It is a time of undercurrents that I now enter, the Fox is here to see me through unscathed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home